Nettime mailing list archives

Re: <nettime> Have we not learned anything from the 90s?
integer on Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:27:56 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Have we not learned anything from the 90s?

>Television was initially thought to be an agent of (what I would call positive)
>social change by bringing high-quality, culturally aware programming to the
>Now we have WWF, MTV, and The World's Wildest Police Chases.
>The marketplace is the last place we should look for great ideas or thoughtful
>content (Britney, Puffy, j-Lo).
>Why do you sound so surprised that the Internet has been polluted in the same
>fashion by the likes of Microsoft, Time Warner AOL, etc... ?

why do you sound so surprised  Microsoft, Time Warner AOL, etc.
can `pollute` the masses +?

everything which can shall take place.

>Michael Arnold Mages

fakt is all masses = simply.INFERIOR
+ all employees = modern.SOLDIERS
+ all open.SOURCE serfs = employees
= neu + improved mob.AKTION

Microsoft, Time Warner AOL, etc = open.SOURCED serfs = employees = modern.SOLDIERS

>Michael Arnold Mages

et vouz monz!eur g!ganto +?

du.edu - uat do dze! teach dzere or _more + more korektl! uat !z !t u learn dzere a +?

fr!endl! \ deztrukt!v ed!t.

             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova {AT} eusocial.com
z!mpl!.!NKOMP2TIBL            http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz