nettime's_extortionst on Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:56:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: [Nettime-bold] net-art.org held for ransom

Table of Contents:

   Re: [Nettime-bold] net-art.org hold for ransom
     "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Re: [Nettime-bold] net-art.org hold for ransom
     real@xs4all.nl

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Re: [Nettime-bold] net-art.org hold for ransom
     "clement Thomas - pavu.com" <ctgr@free.fr>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:55:55 +0200
From: "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: [Nettime-bold] net-art.org hold for ransom

ask nn for some $ i bet she give some, tell her if she give nothing, next drawing i
made of her musical anthrax will be automatically generate on her ass proceeding with
some hovagimyan post with the source code below
10 if enter hovagimyan's arty post on bullshit rhizome
100 then exit 5 anthrax on nn ass
110 got to10 till my syster would be set free from her porno catholic school
120 abracadabra% +
130 dont thank me it's normal we are from the same civilisation
140 er..sometimes it's good even though
150 so long
160 ha..dont forget to say merde for my part to moderator of nettime or you are no
more my syster!