ben moretti on Tue, 7 May 2002 21:43:46 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> [office@plasmastudii.org: help these bankers]

I've taken to reading out Nigerian Scams on my radio show. They are so
entertaining, with almost a sense of pathos. I started a dialogue with one
of the scammers once, pretending to be a gormless fool, interested in
getting the cash. I led him on from fleeting interest, through how to set
up the account and transfer the funds, and then finally saying that the
fraud police were onto me and I had to pull out of the deal. He got quite
agitated.

If you are in Adelaide, South Australia, listen in and get your dose:

"The Four Course Breakfast"
Three D Radio
93.7 FM
Saturdays, 8 to 11 am

Ben

>----- Forwarded
>
>Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 16:37:46 -0400
>To: nettime-bold@nettime.org
>From: Plasma Studii <office@plasmastudii.org>
>Subject: [Nettime-bold] help these bankers
>
>Never been to Nigeria, but it has become readily apparent, having
>been on this list, that the country is frothing with folks who
>received millions of dollars but have no way to access it without
>your help opening a foreign bank account.
 <...>

--
ben moretti
mailto:bmoretti@chariot.net.au