jo van der spek on Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:28:52 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> India: streaming from World Social Forum

    1. stream from india world social forum jan 04 (ionnek)

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:06:12 +0000
From: ionnek <ionnek@gmx.net>
To: prep-l@geneva03.org
Subject: [prep-l] stream from india world social forum jan 04
Message: 1

Hi preplisters,

Programmers, technicians and artists from apo33 and interpreters from=20
babels network are planning to set up a stream from the Mumbay World Social=
=20
Forum in India from  January16th to 21st.

If anyone on this list is up for supporting this project (mirroring,=20
publicising...), ask laurent.vannini at fse-esf.org for details.

best
ionnek