miguel leal on Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:50:33 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Agamben: No to Bio-Political Tattooing

Dear Louise:

What a mess! And I think you are a little bit confused about
bio-politics and agamben's writings. Agamben a revisionist? Did you
really read it?

best

ml

ml@virose.pt
http://www.virose.pt/ml

>After I have admired Agamben on early post-modernity I just want to tribute
>far from your text but absolutely on these points just after, in every case
>like an opportunity to express it :
 <...>