Craig Brozefsky on Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:57:39 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> commercial communism

brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org> writes:

>   .US corporations have long seemed to have
>   become communal organizations by way of
>   childcare, housing, eating, healthclubs,
>   recreation when off work with employees,
>   etc. and the role of ideology in culture
>   is reinforced by these same mechanisms.

For a minuscule portion of the working population of the .US perhaps, but for the
vast majority (and still growing) they get nothing of the sort from their
paymasters.

--
Sincerely, Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com>
I can't believe what you say, I wanna see what you do