nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:09:54 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> VER IMPORTANT MESSAGE

     [orig From: some spammer]

Good Day,

LETTER FROM THE E.F.C.C ORGANISATION COMMITTEE

We hereby come to you today and we apologise for all that has happened =
in the past over the internet. First, we would like to introduce to you =

 <...>