Nettime mailing list archives

Re: <nettime> Weizenbaum and the Society of the Query
Geert Dekkers on Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:27:52 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Weizenbaum and the Society of the Query

Thanks for this. I'm doing a piece in Dutch for a general audience =20
thats evolving an "information overload" theme as guiding thread. Its =20=

unfinished and unpolished, so any readers might want to spare me a =20
little :)

http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net

#  more info: majordomo {AT} kein.org and "info nettime-l" in the msg body
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime {AT} kein.org