Naeem Mohaiemen on Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:17:15 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> flushing

We have a similar phenomenon with uttorshuri, one of the Bangladeshi
activist lists. We get a flood of emails within ten minute span once
every two weeks. I really want to know about the police attack on
professor Anu Muhammad a week after he's out of hospital. :-)

----
Naeem Mohaiemen
Skype: naeembangali

On Sep 19, 2009, at 6:00 AM, nettime-l-request@kein.org wrote:

 <...>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:42:09 +0200
> From: Andreas Broeckmann <ab@mikro.in-berlin.de>
> Subject: <nettime> flushing nettime-ann down the drain
> To: nettime-l@kein.org
>
> friends,
>
> if the nettime-ann administration can only be done every fortnight,
> you might just as well kill the list altogether - this barrage of
> messages from the waiting loop is total nonsense - nobody will want
> to look at any of this.
 <...>