Morlock Elloi on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 04:02:27 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Deleuzian Philosophy of Julian Assange

On of the entertaining aspects of the Shannon's theory is that a closed system cannot "explain" itself. This is why the emergence of novel entities (such as WL-JA subsystem) is interesting - it gives a brief hope that there is an outside observer that will tell us what the f*ck is going on (not in the sense of actual events that WL exposes, but about the dynamics of the society.)

Is WL-JA the Outsider, and how long will it be the Outsider? I think yes, and I'd say 2-6 months.

Enjoy while it lasts.