Ozaki Tetsuya on Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:22:15 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> From Nuclear to Solar

Dear friends and colleagues,

I was at Art Tower Mito when the quake happened.  I stayed overnight
there before coming back to Tokyo via hitchhike and trains.  Now I'm
safely back in Kyoto.

I wrote an essay entitled "From Nuclear to Solar" for the REALTOKYO
web magazine. Please have a read through it at:

<http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/docs/>
<http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/docs/en/column/outoftokyo/bn/ozaki_225_en/>

Japanese version is at:
<http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/docs/ja/column/outoftokyo/bn/ozaki_225/>

This is my personal thought, but if you also feel this way, please
forward this email or URLs to anyone who may be interested.  Many
thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Tetsuya

OZAKI Tetsuya (Mr.)
Publisher/editor-in-chief, REALTOKYO/Realkyoto
Guest professor, Kyoto University of Art and Design
ozaki@realtokyo.co.jp

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/
http://www.realkyoto.jp/