Patrice Riemens on Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:59:15 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Bitcoin, the end of the Taboo on Money PS

Hi Keith, et les autres,

SPITS, one of our two national (NL) free, big circulation daily newspapers
(the other is Metro, exists also in France and SA if I'm not mistaken) had
a page long article about Bitcoin (*) today. Well, as they say in Dutch,
"then you know what time it is" ...

Cheers, p+4D!

(*) And it was not badly written either, Bitcoin was described as,
basically, a 'pyramide game' (aka Ponzi scheme):

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/binnenland/2013/04/hobbygeld-of-piramidespel