mp on Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:25:40 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> has the time for an alternative to ted talk videos finally come?

further to this:

"TED Talks accused of censorship over Graham Hancock and Rupert
Sheldrake lectures":

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/technology-gadgets/ted-talks-accused-of-censorship-over-graham-hancock-and-rupert-sheldrake-lectures-29186941.html

The War on Consciousness - Graham Hancock (Removed TED Talk):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbkEs_hSec

On 08/04/13 11:29, Mark Simpkins wrote:

> I know the immediate reaction is to 'create' an alternative to the TED
> model, (videos from which I find useful but I think that the whole model is
> one of reductionism, simplification in communication and almost that sop of
> wortheyness 'oh look there is a TED video on the topic, someone is doing
> something, As You Were').
 <...>