Philipp Teister on Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:32:12 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> India: Usha Ramanathan?s Dissent on Human DNA Prof (Harsh Kapoor)

   Hey aiindex aka #WEHAVENOCONTROL,

   I really don't understand your concerns here, so face the facts.

   And yes, we all are pre-fucked, but circumnavigating hurdles like the
   mediated collecting of DNA for a "better" cause, is, most definitely,
   just a joke.

   Anywho... you might liketo read the paper I attached here. It's about
   [DEL: bioDNS :DEL] DNA hacking.

   I guess we're off da hook. :)

   fyi http://spth.virii.lu/InfectingDNA.txt

   best regards,