3wsnmh+3qm5re0n7a350 on Tue, 31 May 2016 09:44:21 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> alex van der bellen wins austrian presidentials!!!

Declaring the composition of the electorate is tricky, as it's often
used as propaganda.

For example, at last night's B.Sanders benefit concert in San
Francisco, among several hundred in the audience, only 2 (two)
non-whites were spotted within 2 hours. And we looked. This is far off
from San Francisco population distribution, in any tax backet.

> Armin is right, and of course it's much more complicated than a
> simple dichotomy. But - the portion of the electorate that fits the
> 'unrepresented people' (or is it 'white trash'?) definition is still
> substantial, 20-30% I'd say. And it's what tilts the balance in the

----
Sent using GuerrillaMail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=T0RgEQQNRvkZqAO1%2BXJReRHOQ4SfwNA%3D