nettime maillist on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:21:34 +0200 (CEST)

The Weekender 093a

<nettime-l-temp@material.net> is the temporary home of the nettime-l list
while desk.nl rebuilds its list-serving machine.  please continue to send
messages to <nettime-l@desk.nl> and your commands to <majordomo@desk.nl>.
nettime-l-temp should be active for approximately 2 weeks (11-28 Jun 99).

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:19:01 +0200 (MET DST)
From: The Weekender <Sandra.Fauconnier@rug.ac.be>
To: The Weekender <weekender@simsim.rug.ac.be>
Subject: The Weekender 093a

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . post announcements & notes -> mailto:announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered each weekend . into your inbox .
   . archive (separate msgs) http://www.egroups.com/group/announcer/ .

01 . honor                   . Last call for special edition of
                               Bastard / Arkzin
02 . Mouchette               . Domain
03 . Frederick Noronha       . India-related web-sites
04 . Adrianne Wortzel        . AREALE 99 - Art in the Industrial Sector
05 . Ars Electronica Center  . Ars Electronica 99 - 3rd Announcement
06 . hans_extrem netCALLBOY  . GAME_OVER_V1.0 ...3 weeks to go!
07 . sylvie parent           . 7th edition of CIAC's electronic art
magazine
08 . intima                  . b.ALT.ica <donated>
09 . Yukiko Shikata          . SoundCreatures on the Web