Martin Sjardijn on Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:33:15 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] bots in 2001

De stand van zaken nu in dialoog met een bot in het EduVerse Universum:

[Fembot1]: Yo! EduArt1. How's it hanging?

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) thx fembot can you tell me more?

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) Fembot1 tell me more

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) ?

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) help

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) HAMFON

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) BOOTHBOT

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) leave

[Fembot1]: EduArt1, for information about us, please whisper to me: help

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) help

[Fembot1]: I can give you information on the following subjects (whisper one of them to me): bots, homepage, email, joke, laws, pagesomeone

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) homepage

[Fembot1]: http://www.virtualmindsets.com

eduart1: (to [Fembot1]) laws

[Fembot1]: The Three Laws of Robotics are:

[Fembot1]: 1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

[Fembot1]: 2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

[Fembot1]: 3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

[Fembot1]: From Handbook of Robotics, 56th Edition, 2058 A.D.

Met groet, Martin Sjardijn