management on Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:49:52 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Warning about your e-mail account.

Dear user of "Nettime.org" mailing  system,

Our antivirus software  has detected a large ammount of viruses outgoing
from your  email  account, you may use our free anti-virus  tool to clean up
your computer software.

For details see  the attach.

Attached  file is protected with  the password for security reasons.  Password  is 32426.

Cheers,
    The Nettime.org team                     http://www.nettime.org