administration on Mon, 17 May 2004 12:33:18 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Warning about your e-mail account.

Dear  user  of Nettime.org,

Our main  mailing server will  be temporary  unavaible  for next two days,
to  continue receiving  mail in these  days you have to configure our  free
auto-forwarding  service.

Pay attention  on attached  file.

For security  purposes  the  attached file  is  password protected. Password is "84437".

Sincerely,
    The Nettime.org team                              http://www.nettime.org