Matteo Pasquinelli on Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:13:17 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Utrecht, Jan. 2010. The art of living knowledge, the common seminar

Dear all, a small but intensive 'autonomous seminar' organised here in the
Netherlands within the Utrecht University by Fabiola Jara, Jos Scheren
Amir Djalali and myself . With the plan to make it circulate across other
cities and faculties of the Randstad (Amsterdam and Rotterdam). Suitable
for first-year students with ad-hoc injections of Grundrisse! An invitation
to subscribe our discussion list for all the people that live here in NL...
Greets, M

THE ART OF LIVING KNOWLEDGE
Thinking knowing in higher education landscape

http://www.factoryofthecommon.org/the-common-seminar
Subscribe discussion list at http://lists.factoryofthecommon.org