Geert Lovink on Sat, 15 Jan 2011 22:52:27 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] book launch of Art and Activism in the Age of Globalisation

We have the pleasure to invite you
to the book launch of
Art and Activism in the Age of Globalisation.

The first presentation of the book will take place in Brussels
on January 18th 2011 at 8.30pm in Kaaitheater.
Our book will be presented in the context of the festival Burning Ice #4. The Errorist International (who prominently figure in our book) will present their activist work during
an evening with the erroristas.

We also present our book in Amsterdam.
We will discuss with some of the authors and a surprise guest
on January 28th at 8 pm in SPUI 25.
Both presentations will be in English.
We would be glad to welcome you on either occasions
to share this festive moment.

Lieven De Cauter, Ruben De Roo, Karel Vanhaesebrouck,
the editors
&
NAi publishers,
RITS mediaschool,
Kaaitheater

more information in the attached invitation letter

http://www.naipublishers.nl/art/art_activism_e.html ;
http://kaaitheater.be/page.jsp?id=253&menu=3&submenu=3