Christine van den Horn on Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:13:31 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Appsterdam Operation Anthill Legal Summit@Waag Society

Join the Appsterdam Operation Anthill Legal Summit.

Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 October starting at 01:00PM till 07:00PM.
Waag Society, Nieuwmarkt 4, Amsterdam

Come and visit the summit or look at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/appsterdam-anthill!

The Appsterdam Operation Anthill Legal Summit;2 days of presentations, workshops and panel discussions about protecting App Makers from extortion by the patent trolls who threaten our industry.

Operation Anthill has been up and running and taking members and donations for a couple of weeks now and we will be giving you a full update on what's been happening.

Immediately following each day's activities, there will be a two-hour broadcast where we will summarize conclusions and answer questions.

Keep an eye on the meetup page for updates on the program.

See:
http://events.waag.org/theatrum/appsterdam/
http://appsterdamlegalfoundation.org/
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/appsterdam-anthill