perjovschi dan on Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:07:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Totusi EST

Referitor la expozitia EAST de la Norwich UK la care
Bogdan Achimescu avea retineri in urma unei experiente
personale nasoale am intrebat organizatorii care-i
treaba (daca pot participa si artisti din
sudest/balcani)si am primit urmatorul raspuns:

Subject: RE: East
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:09:37 -0000
From: "Catherine Moseley"
To: Perjovschi'" <perjo@ong.ro>

Dear Dan
Really good to hear from you. In answer to your
question, we do not set rules about who is selected
and the process of working with artists between the
selection and the exhibition is flexible, depending on
what is practical.
We would like to be able to work as far afield as
possible. As air fares come down I think this will
become easier. For example, last year Esteban
Pastorino from Argentina was selected. It is not
always
necessary to make a studio visit, or we bring the
artist over earlier to look at the spaces or install
their work.
Hope that helps
See you soon
Best wishes