Vlad Nanca on Sat, 23 Nov 2002 21:57:31 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] vizita presedintelui American

 Note: forwarded message attached.

Vlad Nanca

Bd Regina Elisabeta 69, Apartamentul 2, Sector 5, Bucuresti ROMANIA

***NEW*** Tel +40723240434 Fax +40213121311

--- Begin Message ---
today has been a glorious day in the history of romania! my country was admitted in the club of the "free and civilized world" (ha,ha!) by joining NATO! And the biggest idiot in the world, mr bush came to bucharest. as a sign that my country is more free and democratic now, I had to spend 5 hours in a police section for trying to enter with an anti-bush poster at the demo! I am soryy, but I felt that I have to do something, no matter the risks! luckily, the policemen were nice, they were just following some high orders!
now I am ok and tommorow there will be an article about me in one of the biggest central newspapers! (I tyold you I will start something here).
fuck nato!
freedom and peace!

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*.--- End Message ---