integer on Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:19:43 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] \\ A New World Order aka ANN\CFP\PFI

>[pub] Inaugural issue of Flusser Studies

>PREMIILE <93>MARGARETA STERIAN<94>

>Undercurrents / On Mutation (post-Cold War and new order)
>A series of weekly lectures, conversations, and workshops

>Maestrii desenului italian
>Program pentru adulti

>De lecturat.

>Ramineti conectati. Offset va va tine la curent si nu veti pierde nimic
>din evolutia scenei voastre de arta favorite :)

>Calin Dan este unul dintre cei mai importanti artisti

>You wont find better prices anywhere!
>THe       you dream of... Read on

Mdaa ...

In curind toata viata o sa fie petrecuta in lectures, conversations, and workshops
finantate de ... STAT desigur. ne simtim mai importanti si pro.fesionali si
zimbim mult mai stralucitor cind sintem organizati in parade religioase de ... NEW OLD ORDER

ne chinuim sa nu mai cumparam dar ne-ndopam cu ann's profesionale. cu lideri + maestrii
pina nu mai rasuflam nici un cuvint din propria viata fara sa ajunga in CV.

http://www.pulafashion.com/NEW/OLD/ORDER

||| 8th international snowflake conference

\ owing 2 law nr. 27 artikle: kms, ie. only teflon = self.lubricating. bodiez need soulz

i read u listn ___...

                sch

                     sch

             sch

in the dark cloud constellations + sacred synaptic landscapes,

- spuuuuuuuuuky!!
- schhhhhhhhhhhh ...

... within the dark cloud constellations + sacred synaptic landscapes
where the looming blooming confusion = kiszd into an actualised imagination
swarming as a shadow out ov foggy depthz becoming the matrix of invisible time ...

01 uaz ztil + zilnt

dzn - 01nz boundariez begn 2 spiral
fsch. fsch. fsch.fsch.fschfsch
fschfscfsfffsch
          chfsfsch

                s     c
                c    s
                 h f

                f h
              s     c
              c    s
               h f    f h
                f h s     c
              s     c    s
              c    s h f
               h f  f h
                  s     c
                  c    sf h
                   h fs     c
                      c    s
                       h f
                        0
                       1
                     0
                  1
               0
            1
         0

      1

    +

   01 uaz zpiralling around dze deep blue dreaminess ... living in\around a tiny locksmith's
where people ov all standings poor + wealthy tall + short + thin + portly
from afar as egypt strolling in they kept ... hesitently
placing the originals [keys - a long ago enkr!pz!on teknolog!e]
on the pataphysical aparat + silently/anxiously watching the 01ns face as he calculated
whether he could \ could not duplicate them ... strange keys. komplex keys. intricate keys.
keys as mirrors [i'm sure my grandmother kould `read` them]
keys as elaborate fairy talez. dreams. architectures. then seemingly simple keys - needs and the like
... i couldnt quite well see them all for a burly policeman karakter insisted in trying
to frighten me with all sorts ov dokuments allegedly detailing
my prior krimes and thus demonstrating my illegibility for
the           program

articulating childhood bio.maneuvers i slipped through 01 krak in the system
+ found myself on paradise island - where my eyes were promptly inundated with sparkling stars
and breasts of light. i overflowed in pools ov dezire
which circled around my now many selves in purified empty space.
invisible fountains lept forth + began 2 murmur louder
+ louder + louder + louder yet
as reality underwent a cornucopia ov intensssszzzzzss
temperature fluctuations
until ...

the curtain descended in gently melting amorphous shapes

my eyes closed upon 01 deep blue world + touched 01 another
i named it morning ... slkt suggestive shadows coagulated into a thermoformed good morning
which immediately began dilating among a multiplicity ov time dimensions
emanating luminous dust swirls and myriad leaves + petals
my eyes followed but soon became intertangled within a mobious strip scenario facing each odr:

- spuuuuuuuuuky!!
- schhhhhhhhhhhh ...

squ!i!i!nting i read:

hou do people knou uear dze! r + uear dze! kame 4rom +??

n o z e . b l e e d z

\+\ ecumen!kl jo!

then my fingrtipz were konfused\seduced\stimulated in2 1x sensorial ascii storm
and they typed all d!szzz - az 01 g!?t. 4rom m! 2 u

NN

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | z!mpl plznt W0Rk

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T?k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN