kxqtv on Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:34:02 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] FREE training resource search! [jzxep]

Everyone needs training... to improve their professional
life, or their computer skills at home or buisness, or
maybe you have employees that need training.  But where
do you go and how do you get the best prices?

We can help and find training resources for you for FREE.
regardless of business and technical needs or personal use,
we have resources that can meet your needs.  Look at the
list below and if any of these are needed, just REPLY to
this email and put TRAINING in the subject line of your reply.

No matter where you live, we can help you find the right
kind of training that fits your needs.
We have resources for:

On-line training available right on your computer
One-on-One tutoring
Classroom training

And regardless of your location in the United States,
we can probably help.  Just REPLY to this email and put
TRAINING in the subject line of your reply.   We'll give
you more information.

mailto:@n2mail.com?subject=Training

Some of the training we can help find resources for
you include:

PROFESSIONAL TRAINING like:
Business Comunications Series
Customer Service Series
Grammar Skills Series
Math Skills Series
Motivation Series
Negotiating Series
Professional Development / Management Series
Time Management Series

COMPUTER TRAINING for home use like:
Computer Basics
Concepts of Computing Series
Exchange
Internet / Internet Explorer Series
Internet / Netscape Series
Lotus Notes 4.6 Series
Lotus Nots R5 Series
Office 97 Series
Office 2000 Series
Outlook 98 Series
Paint Shop Pro 5 Series
Project 98 Series
Windows
Windows 98 Tips Series

TECHNICAL TRAINING for computer technicians.  Whether
you want to learn how to be one, or want to improve
your current skills, we have such training as:

Technical Microsoft Certified Professionals
Technical Web development
A+ Certification
Cisco CCNA Series
Client/Server
Data communication for Technical User
Data Warehousing Series
FOCUS Series
LANs Series
Object-Oriented Analyusis & Design Series
OOP Using C++ Series
Oracle Series
Oracle 8 Series
PowerBuilder 5.0 Series
PowerBuilder 6 Series
RDBMS
SAS Series
Sybase Series
UNIX Systems Series
Visual Basic 4.0 Series
Visual Basic 5.0 Series
Visual Basic 6 Series

FINANCIAL AND HOME USE
Estate Planning Series
Home Business Series
Interview Skills Series
Investing Fundamentals Series
Money 98 Series
QuickBooks Series
Quicken 98 Series
Resumes Series
Retirement Planning Series
SAT Preparation Series
Works Series

If these don't meet your needs, let us try to find
what you need. Just REPLY to this email and put
TRAINING in the subject line of your reply.   We'll
give you more information.

mailto:@n2mail.com?subject=Taining

Thank you.