Alina MediaArtLab on Wed, 1 Apr 2009 20:50:54 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> CALL FOR ENTRIES!!!X Media Forum in the frames of Moscow International Film Festival

.

MediaArtLab Centre for Culture has started to receive requests for taking part in Media Forum 2009. It will be held in the frame of 31 Moscow International Film Festival from 23 to 28 of June.

This is the 10 years Media Forum exists. The objective of Media Forum is to demonstrate the connection between traditional and modern branches of screen culture, the impact of technological innovations on visual arts.

We hope that you will be interested to learn more about Media Forum 2009 here  http://mediaforum.mediaartlab.ru/en/

Also you can find our entry form  on our site  ( http://mediaforum.mediaartlab.ru/competition/?language=en )

We would be much obliged, if you put up this information in your . And we fervently hope for our further collaboration.

Sincerely yours, Alina