ana on Mon, 29 May 2000 20:14:51 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RE: 0G_BULLETIN_29_MAY_2000 - REPORT ENLIGHTENMENT SYMPOSIUM thanks

Hi Karoly,

thaaanks to you on nice critics, and all other supporters (real and
virtual) for F.ck Enlightenment thesis (chapter 2), special and loud
thanks for project I was presenting /and paper/ to Geert Lovink for
enormous help and suggestions, Andreas Broeckman for links and critics,
net_institute (Matteo Pasquin) for some great ideas, Christian Hubler
for helping me to read sign $, Alex Adriaansens for sending nice energy,
and Jean Paul Jaquet for dealing with my stress...

Text available in de/light.full colour on http://www.janvaneyck.nl/enlightenment/Pages/ana4.html

Constanze Ruhm(wien) = beautyfull 3d work+bright text, my favorite,
0g=enlighted

the best one as far as I am concerned!

While I am in a thanking mood - thanks to Oreste on this nice catalogue
that I found today in my post.

Thanks to who-ever it is over...

greetings

ana