integer on Mon, 29 May 2000 20:27:25 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RE: RELIGIOUS ENLIGHTENMENT SYMPOSIUM thanks

http://www.membank.org/0002/0002.html

>(Matteo Pasquin)

sol.la.la

>for some great ideas, Christian Hubler
>for helping me to read sign $, Alex Adriaansens for sending nice energy,
>and Jean Paul Jaquet for dealing with my stress...
>
>Text available in de/light.full colour on >http://www.janvaneyck.nl/enlightenment/Pages/ana4.html

= ultra konduz!v 2 01 m!gra!n +?

>Geert Lovink

    http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide

hensz du = _?

>Constanze Ruhm(wien) = beautyfull 3d work+bright text, my favorite,
>0g=enlighted
>
>the best one as far as I am concerned!
>
>While I am in a thanking mood - thanks to Oreste on this nice catalogue
>that I found today in my post.
>
>Thanks to who-ever it is over...
>
>greetings
>
>ana

eusocial.com -> superb source for male fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova