Nmherman on 7 Oct 2000 22:00:17 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Ptolemy, Homer, Socrates, Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, Christ, Luther, King, Herman

In a message dated 10/7/2000 2:24:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
tvturnon@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

>  isn't truth why we make art

Why is anyone yelling about all this, or even speaking "loudly"?  What DOES
fullofshit like?  Painting?  Singing?  Birds?  Sleeping?  Are you saying
Genius 2000 is full of shit because I have a website?  What do you use sites
for?  True/False is not a useful operator.

Also, did Heath Bunting call Terrence an asshole?  Where the fuck did this
come from, why wasn't I informed, and why does the prose read like a wired
futures pit?  You can't sell the future unless you invented it so focus on
less inane matters of on/off or yes/no please.

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
Particulate Rights Public Domain
www.geocities.com/~genius-2000/constitution.html