Terrence Kosick on 8 Oct 2000 03:03:12 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: Ptolemy, Homer, Socrates, Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, Christ, Luther,King, Herman

Terrence writes;

'full of shit' is pretty much self explanatory don't you think? Also; Heath
Bunting would never me an asshole i've never done anything, like, sell out.

T.

artnatural's  ethical stock is rising

ps just kidding. tee hee