Nmherman on 23 Dec 2000 21:10:27 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: IBM&Intel push copy protection into ordinary disk drives

++

The new agenda for digital art at the SFMOMA is paid for by Intel.  Why don't
we all get out there and start getting some.  Let's get some.  Let's get
some.  David Ross, fuck you.  Hard.  It's a sin not to act.  Delenda est
Sfmomo.  Many humans die grasping for the things we are allowing to be
murdered.

Come on fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network