Alessandro Ludovico on 9 Apr 2001 15:10:40 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Lorenzo Taiuti (Italy): Restrictive law on news online

>hello nettime,
>
>This message was just posted on syndicate by Lorenzo Taiuti - the
>imnplication seems to be that (e-) newsletters and mailing lists in Italy
>would require to register as newspapers do...
>Does anybody have any info on this legislation?
>How can this be stopped?
>
>grtngs,
>eric

I posted a brief explanation on nettime last thursday. Check it out.

Actually there are some forms of mobilization, but more (and more
serious) are in development.

If you need further explanations, just let me know.

--

Alessandro Ludovico
Neural Online - http://www.neural.it/