Cuckoo on 19 Apr 2001 14:29:56 -0000

[Nettime-bold] CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO

Once again, back is the incredible
The art animal
The incredible, CUCKOO

          CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO

The third Cuckoo nesting is at the AUT Pilot Gallery, Auckland, Aotearoa.
The autumn line up: Three fresh shows held over three brisk weeks, starting
NEXT WEEK.

The first opening will be on Wednesday 25 April at 6pm.
Pilot is 28 St Paul Street. Look for the sandwich board on the street
outside a building labelled 'G Block' and head up the stairs.

By remote control from her new London residence
A.D. Schierning presents:

"SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO FOXES (S.P.C.F)"

with an accompanying Teststrip Micrograph by Sione Crawford, Charlotte Craw
and drawings by Alie McPherson.

The gallery will be open from 11am-5pm on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday
following the opening.

Please remember that all Cuckoo openings are BYO.

Coming soon:

Lauren Winstone   "o v l o v"

and

Graeme McFelin " 7 psi"

plus

Xanadu performing rock music

In case you don't already know, Cuckoo is an ongoing itinerant project
working gratis with artists and the contemporary art community: We put on
shows in other people's galleries.

Follow for now, power to the people
Cuckoo is back, all in, we're gonna win
Check it out, yeah y'all, here we go again!

You have received this message from Cuckoo because we believe you have an
interest in events and opportunities related to contemporary arts and
culture. If you no longer wish to receive notification of upcoming events
just reply to this message with the subject line: REMOVE