teddy bytown on Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:29:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> FW: someding zu read (I)

> Have we been castrated, made inept, because we
> can no longer celebrate that what we are?

 yes you know how much the technic will be so nano and thus so completely disappearing
that us the king will be completely naked soon, ha yes sure, but not only the
fascist male, cause the queens will be naked too mon prince, consolons nous
! Happily our sexual attribute would be our last civilian cloth ! I know it’s
idiot but anyway it’s kind to you to confusedly see our hairy shame as our
last human royal ermine of the futur

>  A 'Chartres
> II' is simply not needed

hmm I love chartres and its blaue glass etc. but permit I suggest you have a
too much ideal idea of the cathedrals, of course it exist complete charters
II and III etc. gothic was a so expensive promoted catho standard you know

> but we do need a 'Terminator II and III and IV
> etc.' to keep the interest

for my part I see a bit the connection, that would fit for us..except you could
say ‘the commensurability’ and to not consider the commensurability could be
somezing very impolite, especially in our panz etc..and there I completely agree
with you mon prince, the humanz have made bloody wars for less than that etc.

> I prefer the  silent
> space of a cathedral than the the wallpaper slaughter houses of twentieth

> century fox.

Silence !? haa excuse me but is it for dreaming in peacefull of the time when
they were also the den of the cutthroat, pimp and whores ? (etc?) ?

>  if we look
> beyond the technical, we can recognize human values that are are inherent

> in the action and not tacked in to text to be politically correct so as not

> to offend its backers.

you are right ! and how much ! so I already hear the advertisment of the crook
who will dress us of just  2D nightwear in NYC as ‘naked perhaps but king!’

‘that fit also for the obeses king’ etc. what an horror (it was a simple SAS
teddy comment, you can smoke now)
http://www.dragonsurf.com