teddy bytown on Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:35:43 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> FW: someding zu read (II)

> It can therefore be said that the human mind possesses more cinematic
> quality than film itself.  I don't think any one is even arguing this
> point, but then why go through all the trouble and expense to get something

> of less quality? By using the concepts of cinema it is possible to develop

> ideas of multi-dimensional space, which unlike their cinema counterparts
> are easily within the reach of a modern artist possibilities.

except the 1950 manifesto echo have you simply think or ‘dream’ to porn movie
? and their incredible point of view ? just for saying hombre that the ‘composition’
is sometimes the main part of the show and not a so natural born one

> beyond it by the employment of the imaginative skills of the artists and
> viewers.

yeah you discribe what I would call the ‘artefact of the orgy’ in a dream it’s
a wonderfull ubiquitous composition, but not an euclidian one, in practice and
3D it’s a boring amount…or perhaps with a whip and great talent for making a
fellinian composition but…only in a certain point of view then...that why the
muslim have right to imagine them as some paradisiac space, the perfect paradoxe
of the spiritual truth is may be to forbid here their representation : yes we
are naked but all great petroleum sheik in an other space, yes we have all an
huge naked harem, it’s just we have no good eyes or not enuf faith for seeing
that. it’s our poor human condition
(if i speak in II time it's cause this bull of mail base is an ascii proletarian
limited one, and not in a castro mode..& you can smoke cigars now)
http://www.dragonsurf.com