brian carroll on Sat, 25 Aug 2001 07:47:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] public help needed immediately...

  (US Citizen in deep trouble. life/death situation. please help...
  I visited with Montréal International and the US Consulate in
  an effort to find support for my work and clarify my intentions.
  Please refer to contacts Marie-Josée and Vice Consul Mr. Hammil
  for a statement of my need & desire to base my work in Montréal.)

  please consider this public plea. i am in a grave situation
  and need public support for my case of censorship and having
  my work destroyed and shut down. i am now leaving california
  back to minnesota, which is the worst possible thing for my
  survival. please look at my work and consider publication of
  any parts. i can be reached at: human@electronetwork.org
  please help... brian thomas carroll, independent researcher

  Autobiography of Madness: Terrors of Electromagnetic Research
  http://www.electronetwork.org/works/automadness/

  an example of my work includes:

  Seeing Cyberspace: http://www.electronetwork.org/works/seeing/
  the AE thesis: http://www.architexturez.com/ae/