update on Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:48:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ECO Village Health Retreat Conference/Education Centre Permaculture ECO Tourism

Hello

This month we have split our email newsletter rather than send one long one as there are some excellent opportunities available in regards to communities, eco village or eco enterprise. All properties are available as lifestyle properties if you are only looking for somewhere to live in some of the most beautiful parts of Australia. Please either read text below or open the word document attached.

If any of these below interest you please reply to this email with your phone numbers and best time to call you and we will phone you to explain the properties in more detail.  Or you can just visit the links below and contact after that if interested further.

1.  In the Blue Mountains of NSW 6 lots of approved sub-division are available which would be ideal for anyone wanting to establish a community, eco village.  If not sold as a whole individual blocks will be sold so you are welcome to register your interest for those too.
www.eco.com.au/hazelbrook

2.  In the Sunshine Coast hinterland of Queensland an existing community with an opportunity to establish your own eco enterprise
http://www.eco.com.au/r_estate/village/Queensland.htm

3.  In Agnes Water Queensland where 2 cottages are already built with potential for a wonderful eco enterprise in this wonderful area
http://www.eco.com.au/r_estate/byState/qld/f5.htm

4.  In Maldon Victoria less than 2 hours from Melbourne continue on the spiritual work to create an educational or health retreat
http://www.eco.com.au/r_estate/byState/vic/f2.htm

5.  If a conference centre or educational facility is more of interest only 2 hours from Melbourne already set up to go
Please visit here  http://www.eco.com.au/r_estate/byState/vic/f3.htm

New properties in Canberra, Bega, Eden, northern NSW, Queensland. Details soon.

If you would like to visit our on-line bookshop on design, architecture, building, sustainable living, organics, Permaculture, ethics, childrens' books please visit here
www.eco.com.au/bookshop/index.htm

 If you prefer you can receive our printed Update which lists all properties and other information and resources.  Just email  update@eco.com.au your postal address or contact our office.

We do not buy, sell, lease, trade, share our emails with any other organization or business.

We only intend to send Updates and emails to people interested in the issues concerning sustainability. This is about EcoPropertytm, Sustainable Lifestyles, the ECO Directory.  If you have received this email but do not wish to receive any further please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.  If you receive more than one copy please let us know that we can amend our records.  Don't forget to let us know if you change your email address.

Sustainably

Jane MacDiarmid

NSW Office - Patty Kolln
PO Box 33 Oyster Bay NSW 2225 Australia
Ph 61 2 9528 8614  Fax 61 2 9528 0035

Vic Office - C Jane MacDiarmid
PO Box 283 Daylesford Vic 3460 Australia
Ph 61 3 5348 1546
Fax  0409 528 693 International 61 409 528 693

AUGST ECOVILL.DOC