Ivo Skoric on Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:58:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (Fwd) NYT: U.S. Widens Policy on Detaining Suspects

There is a civil-liberties alert in the U.S.. It was expected given the
circumstances. However, I don't think that in the process of fighting
against those who hate our way of life - we should give up on it.
Wouldn't that be their ultimate victory? This is not draining the
swamp - this is the scorched Earth tactics.
ivo