billjames on Tue, 9 Oct 2001 03:25:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent: Ten Day Remaining

Only Ten More Days Left
Left on Our Giant Software Sale
Save Up To $1,071.05 Off Retail!

Please read below to find out more, or
to order now just point your web browser to:
http://www.mindmedia.com/catalog/pub/bundles.html

Dear Friend,
  Here's your personal invitation to take part in Mind Media's
first ever software best-seller sale.  It's your special
chance to save a fortune on the most sought after self-help
software in America today.

  We've specifically chosen you to take part in this gigantic,
once-in-a-lifetime Mind Media sale because we know
that you are one of the most sophisticated buyers of
software in the world.  In our experience, people like
yourself are the one's who gain the most from our programs.

  Mind Media software is different from most software programs
because it's not just about words and numbers -- like
spreadsheets, databases, word-processors or web browsers. Mind
Media
Software has been specifically designed to help us make us more
interesting and more productive.

        It's NOT the same old, same old!

  And rest easy here!  Mind Media's programs are not some off-
beat or "kooky" stuff that doesn't apply to you.  It is
personal solution software that provides real answers to
real questions that all of us need answered from time-to-
time during the course of our lives.

  Mind Media reflects a huge advance when it comes to
self-improvement.  Previously the only thing that was available
to most of us was a self-help book.  But self-help books only
offer advice and theory, because they aren't interactive.
When it comes to practice they can't hold a candle to a personal
computer program.

That's why we want to introduce you to this new kind of
software by giving you a chance to try any or all of our top
20 best-selling software programs at the lowest
price ever.  We know that once you try our software you'll never
again be satisfied with a mere book.

But talk is cheap.  You've got to see for yourself that
when you've got a need for personal problem solving, Mind
Media is the way to go -- better than a book, tape, video or
seminar -- could ever dream of being.

So that's why we're offering you -- exclusively -- the
lowest sale price ever on our...

SOFTWARE BEST-SELLERS AT BARGAIN PRICES!
In our pursuit of finding the best software programs available,
we have assembled our Mindware Mental Edge Series. Among the
51 programs we offer, we found that there were 20 programs
that our customers consistently chose as their favorites.
We put these programs into a package called the Mental Edge
Top Twenty Best Sellers.

During this special sale we're practically giving away
our best-selling software programs to entice you to give us
a try!  That's because we're betting that once you try one
of our programs, you'll have an "Aha!" experience like
you've never had before.

We're betting that you'll discover what tens of
thousands of Mind Media buyers before you have already
discovered -- that ... Mind Media software can change your life!

Just think about it for a second!  There are Mind Media
programs for almost every area of self-help including programs to

help you better understand personality and intelligence,
programs to help you interpret your dreams and programs to help
you decide what career is best for you.

These are programs that are designed to provide you
with all the answers about yourself and others that you need
and want.  For example, there are Mind Media programs for:

++ Analyzing and understanding personality
++ Measuring your IQ
++ Understanding your dreams
++ Becoming more creative --a true innovator
++ Achieving financial success
++ Making your writing come alive
++ Improving all your relationships
++ Managing and motivating people effectively
++ Choosing a career and getting the job you want

In fact, there's top quality program's from the Mind Media's

Best-Seller list to answer any self-help question
possible.  That's why our customers come back and buy from us
over and over again.

Our customers rely on the fact that Mind Media's Best Seller
software provides real and effective solutions to all their
questions about:

PERSONALITY.  We've got programs that analyze any person's
ability to work as a team member, reveal their psychic
defenses, tell you how to motivate others and give you clues
about the hidden thoughts and behaviors of the people around
you.

CAREER.  Here we've got programs that will help you with
career choice.  Plus, we've go software that will help you
succeed on the job by being a better manager, a better
negotiator and or more creative. And how keep yourself and
those around you motivated.

INTELLIGENCE.  Now you can measure your IQ and get a series
of exercises that will help you develop your intellectual
powers to an even higher level.

DREAM INTERPRETATION.  These programs tell you the meaning
behind your dreams -- fast and accurately!  They're like
having your own trained dream analyzer working for you full-
time

On top of everything else, these programs are all designed
to be fun and easy to use -- with their modern graphical
interfaces -- and numerous entertaining sights, sounds and
actions they are in a class by themselves when it comes to
programming excellence.

Our special offer to you...

Just $49.95 gets you the entire Mind Media Best Seller Bundle
Look at the Mind Media On-line Interactive Software Catalog at
http://www.mindmedia.com/products.html for details on the
programs. And then go to
http://www.mindmedia.com/catalog/pub/bundles.html order!

  And please remember! You're under absolutely no obligation to buy
anything else in order to qualify for these special low, low
prices.  All we want is for you to give us a try.

  So why not take me up on this special by invitation-only
sale of our latest best-sellers.  I guarantee you'll be
happy with what you get.

How to order...
point your browser to
http://www.mindmedia.com/catalog/pub/bundles.html or
mail your order to the address at the bottom of this
offer with a check or money order. You can also fax
your order to 1-831-426-8519

    But hurry though. Remember, though!  We can only hold this offer
open for a the next ten day!
So you've got to act now if your want to
take advantage of this special once-in-a-lifetime sale.

Sincerely,

Bruce Ehrlich
President

P.S. To make this offer even better, we are making this
a true once-in-a-lifetime special.  With your purchase of the
Super Saver Bundle at our low price of $49.95, we'll send
you a copy of Mind Prober - a $29.95 value - absolutely free.
You can take a look at what Mind Prober offers at
http://www.mindmedia.com/probind.html
Order now and our entire 20 program bundle plus Mind Prober
will be headed for your postbox today!

Mind Media, Inc.
849 Almar Ave. Suite C-125
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

FAX: (831) 426-8519
http://www.mindmedia.com

+ + +
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for
more! For comments or contributions, send e-mail to
Bruce Ehrlich (bruce@mindmedia.com)
Copyright 2001, Mind Media,Inc.

If you wish to be removed from this list, send any email to
billjames@zensearch.com10/7/2001 3:01:42 PM "news@lists.mstar.net","5731","1","10/7/2001 3:01:42 PM","Unable to connect to any of the MX servers for the given domain."