George Mugu on Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:12:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE URGENTE

FROM: GEORGE MUGU
TEL: 225-07 671 714
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

                 PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN: DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT

 Dear Sir,

I know this letter will definitely come to you as a
 surprise. I came across your contact here from the
 world trade centre, where I ran into a friend who
 recommended you to be capable of assisting me.

 I am interested in transferring US$42,000,000.00
 (forty two million dollars) to your account for
 investment purposes, if mostly you can support me
and give me your account details.

 I am George Mugu the son of the late Sierra-Leone
 chairman of Gold / Diamond Mining Corporation who
was assassinated in December 1998 in the height of the
 conflict between rebel and Government forces to
 re-overthrow  the Democratic elected President
ALHAJI TEJAN KABBAH which resulted to a tribal war and
the citizens  were forced to run out of our country
 Sierra-Leone to neighbouring countries as
 refugees.

 As I was packing our belongings to run for dear
lives, I accidentally discovered the keys to my late
father’s underground valuable safe, on opening the
safe, I discovered two metallic iron trunk boxes
containing the sum of US$ 42,000,000.00 (forty  two
million United States Dollars) only and some other
valuables, Gold and Diamond.

 My younger sister and I arranged with a close friend
 of my late father who is in fishing business to
ferry us to Abidjan, COTE D’IVOIRE and smuggled the
 consignment into the country. On our arrival to
 Abidjan, he the ferry operator introduced us to this
 reputable finance/Security  Firm where we deposited
 the consignment. I informed the Security Company
that the consignment belongs to my late father’s
foreign partner in order to prevent them from
inspecting the consignments, although I made them to
believe thatthe contents are African Artworks that the
owner is with the keys and will be coming soon to
claim them for export.

 The Security Company now needs me to come up with
the name of the owner to enable them prepare the
 certificate of Deposit in his/her name.

 In view of this, I am seeking for your permission
for your name to be used to prepare the release order,
as the owner and asking for your direct assistance to
 lift the funds and the rest treasure to your base
for viable investment that will sustain my family
because this is the hope for me and my younger one.

 Also note that your presence will be needed here in
 Abidjan to take the inventory, full control of this
 consignment as the bona fide owner and to finalise
the modalities through which the fund will be
transferred to your bank account abroad for onward
investment.

 My younger sister and I have agreed that a
commission (percentage) of 8% will be offered to you
after the conclusion of the transaction for your
assistance.

 For further information regarding this transaction,
 contact me immediately on the above numbers. Be rest
 assured that this is a risk free transaction.

 Best regards

GEORGE MUGU.