robert morgan on Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Assistance

 Dear   Sir

I am  Robert Morgan the  only son of late former
director of finance, chief Vincent R. Morgan
Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. I must
confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond,
in this proposal. My late Father diverted this money
meant for purchase of ammunition, for my country
during the peak of disastrous civil war in my country,
now he has deposited the money with Bank Of Africa
(BOA)Abidjan,
where I am residing under political asylum with my
mother Mrs Mary Morgan and younger sister.

Now the war in my country is over with the help of
ECOMOG soldiers, the present government of
Sierra-Leone has revoked the passport of all officers
who served under the former regime and now ask
countries to expel such person at the same time freeze
their account and confiscate their asset ,it is on
this  note that I am contacting you, all I needed from
you is to furnish me with your bank particulars.

1)	Account name
2)	Account number
3)	Bank address, telephone and fax number for you to
assist me transfer this in your

Private bank account, the said amount is (Twenty Seven
Million Dollars)US$27million .
I am compensating you  with 15% of the total money
amount, now all my hope is banked on you and I really
wants to invest this money in your country , were
there is stability of government,  political and
economic welfare.

Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction
is real and never a joke. My  late father chief
Vincent Morgan gave me the photocopies of the
certificate of
deposit issued to me by  Bank of Africa(BOA) on the
date of
deposit, for you to be clarify because, I do not
expose my self to anybody I see, I believe that you
are able to keep this transaction secret for me
because this money is the hope of  my life, it is
important.

Please call me immediately after you must have gone
through my message fill free and make it urgent. That
is the reason why I offered you 15% of  the total
money amount, and in case of  any other necessary
expenses you might incur during this transaction.

N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip
investment opportunities which is risky free which I
can invest with this money when it is transferred to
your account, personally I am interested in estate
management and hotel business, please advise me.

Call me back immediately you receive this message for
more explanation. And promise me my younger sister
and our mother to be a father considering our
situation and not to betray us

Thanks and God bless you.
Yours sincerely.
Robert   Morgan

Best Regards

I am Robert Morgan  (Tel 225- 05-76-19-86)

N.B  my late Father used  me as the only Son of  the
beneficiary / next of kin on the day of deposited  and
also told me I need a foreign assistance of a
foreigner with Legitimate bank account abroad who will
stand as co-beneficiary and  partner  abroad.