i11294 on Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] 2002 Government Grants For You........ 6111

Government Grants E-Book 2002 Edition

  • You Can Receive The Money You Need...
  • Every day millions of dollars are given away to people, just like you!!
  • Your Government spends billions of tax dollars on government grants.
  • Do you know that private foundations, trust and corporations are
  • required to give away a portion of theirs assets. It doesn't matter,
  • where you live (USA ONLY), your employment status, or if you are broke, retired
  • or living on a fixed income. There may be a grant for you!
  • ANYONE can apply for a Grant from 18 years old and up!
  • We will show you HOW & WHERE to get Grants. THIS BOOK IS NEWLY UPDATED WITH THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION!!!
  • Grants from $500.00 to $50,000.00 are possible!
  • GRANTS don't have to be paid back, EVER!
  • Grants can be ideal for people who are or were bankrupt or just have bad credit.

  • Please Visit Our Website

    And Place Your Order TODAY! CLICK HERE

    We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.
    Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.