optinlist168543 on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:02:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Somebody wants to meet you!

Title: yellowhappy

Find a Fun: ManWoman

Age: 18-2122-3031-3637-4445-5050-6060+
Relationship:Good FriendSeriousCasualBuddyActivities

Meeting people online has never been more fun. People of all ages with a sense of humor are getting together. Check it out now for FREE today.
Disclaimer:
We are strongly against continuously sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our special mailings. We have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to for list management. This is not unsolicited email. If you received this email in error or do not wish to receive further mailings, please reply to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.