optinlist000000 on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Somebody wants to meet you!

The Birds and the Bees, know spring is coming.

Spring will be here soon. Then summer.  Why not spend it with someone special.

One of the hottest and fastest growing Singles and Dating sites on the net is offering a two month FREE Trial Membership, just for taking a look. No credit card needed to sign up.

Why not see what everybody is talking about. Even if you are just curios, you can login anonymously and look around.

Find that special person now to spend Spring and maybe longer with.

Take a peek: http://www.viewandpursue.com

It won't cost you a penny.

http://www.viewandpursue.com

We are strongly against continuously sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our special mailings. We have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to for list management. This is not unsolicited email. If you received this email in error or do not wish to receive further mailings, please reply to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.