steven kamara on Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSIST THE OPHANS

From: STEVEN KAMARA
Tel: 225 07 97 39 24

Attn: sir

CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,
	I am STEVEN KAMARA the only son of late former
Director of finance,Chief Vincent R. Kamara
Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation.
I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is
my bond, in this proposal. My late father
diverted this money meant for purchase of
ammunition, for my country, during the peak of
disastrous civil war in my country, now he has
deposited the money with a bank here in Abidjan, where
 I am
residing under political asylum with my
 younger sister.
Now the war in my country is over with the help of
ECOMOG soldiers, the present government of Sierra
Leone has revoked the passport of all officers who
served under the former regime and now ask countries
to expel such person at the same time freeze their
account and confiscate their asset, it is on this note
that I am contacting you, all I needed from you is to
furnish me with your bank particulars:
1) Account name
2) Account number
3) Bank address, telephone and fax number
For you to assist me transfer this money in your
private bank account, the said amount is  (fifteen
 Million Dollars) $15 Million.
I am compensating you with 15 % of the total money
amount, now all my hope is banked on you and I really
wants to invest this money in your country, were their
is stability of Government, political and economic
welfare.
Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction
is  real and never a joke. My late father Chief Kamara
gave me the photocopies of the certificate of deposit
issued to him by the bank on the day of deposit, for
you to be clarify because, I do not expose my self to
anybody I see, I believe that you are able to keep
this transaction secret for me because this money is
the hope of my life, it is important.
Please call me immediately after you must have gone
through my message fill free and make it urgent. That
is the reason why I offered you 15 % of the total
money amount, and in case of any other necessary
expenses you might incur during this transaction.
N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip
investment opportunities which is risky free which I
can invest with this money when it is transferred to
your account, personally I am interested in estate
management and hotel business, please advise me.
Call me back immediately you receive this message for
more explanation.And promisse me and my younger sister

to be a father considering our situation
and not to betray us.

Thanks and God bless
Best regards

STEVEN KAMARA TEL: 225 07 97 39 24
NB: my late father used me the only son as the
beneficiary / next of kin on the day of deposit and
also told me I need a foreign assistance of a
foreigner with a legitimate bank Account abroad who
will stand as co-beneficiary and partner abroad.