Károly Tóth on Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:14:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> avant.garde - transfigured or dead?

dear duna, list

i can not find the original post, duna maver have replied to

can somebody please post it to me this original article

thanx & grtnx
k'roy

zero g artlab & cultural engineering rotterdam
Károly Tóth
karoly.toth@xs4all.nl
www.xs4all.nl/~are
zero g artlab rotterdam is an independent art-lab.
The lab is in an evolving process of exchage
with initiatives of individuals and institutions,
based on mutual sympathy.