salim salim on Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Her Excellency,

 Mrs. Maryam Abacha,

PRESIDENTIAL QUARTERS

 GOVERNMENT RESERVE AREA, KANO.

 C/O BARRISTER SALIM ABU

 Dear Sir,

18TH MARCH,2002 PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

It is with heart full hope that I write to seek your help in the context below. I am Mrs. Maryam Abacha the wife of the former Nigerian Head of State Late General Sani Abacha whose sudden death occurred on 8th of June 1998. Having gotten your particulars from the family's library, I have no doubt about your capacity and goodwill to assist me in receiving into your custody (For Safety) the sum of US$100 MILLION(ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS ONLY ) Only) willed and deposited in my favor by my late husband. This money is currently kept in a Trust Deposit Vault with a Finance & Security Company.

As it is legally required, the administration of my late husband property is under the family lawyer's name (Barr.SALIM ABU). However, the new Democratic Government has on assumption of the office setup a panel of inquiry to the financial activities of my late husband (Former Head of State) with a decision to freeze all his assets respectively.

The investigative teams has submitted their report, at presently some cash and assets have been frozen and seized. Fortunately, our family lawyer has recently protected the Personal will of my husband from the notice of the investigators and have strictly advised that the willed money will be urgently moved into an overseas account of a Trusted Foreign Family Friend without delay, for security reasons.

The Government had earlier placed Foreign Travel Embargo of all our family members and seized all known Local and International outfits of our business empire. The situation has been so terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance of well wishes. In view of this plight therefore, I expected you to be Trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this call to save my children and me from a hopeless future.

I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard with 20% of the fund when finally received in by yourself. The Attorney has perfected arrangement to effect complete dislodgment of this money within a week of the receipt of your response. They have equally guaranteed 100% risk free and smooth transfer.

Please respond through my Lawyer, Barr. SALIM ABU chambers via aforementioned telecommunication numbers soonest. May Allah bless you.

 Best wishes,

Mrs. Maryam Abacha.

Do You Yahoo!?