Brian Wright on Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:44:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] U can Make Money Online Just By sending 20 emails thats it....!Try If U want?

U can Make Money Online Just By sending 20 emails thats it....!Try If U want?

Dear Friend,

Dont waste ur precious time waiting for the Medical transcription Job,
U can still make money online with this program just by sending 20 emails thats it.
why can't U try and see.

YOU can make thousands of $$$$ in your pocket using PayPal!
Without even spending a dime!

!!! IT'S RIGHT HERE NOW !!!

DOES $20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUNDS IMPOSSIBLE.
WELL FOLKS ON THE INTERNET EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
THANKS TO COMPUTER AGE! THANKS TO INTERNET!

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES $20,000
IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

You may have seen this before, but BELEIVE me it REALLY WORKS!!!!
And I will tell you WHAT TO DO, NOW...

First let me tell that you can make thousands of $$$$ in your pocket
using PayPal! This is the fastest, easiest program you will ever
do...Complete it NOW in one hour and you will never forget the day you
first
received it!

It's not even fast but it may also be FREE!!!

I will tell you how below... Just keep reading and I will share this
program with you!

Oh! Did I say FAST? "The speed of the Internet-type fast."
The Newsletter and all payments are made on the Internet by E-Mail.

So keep it fast, and get the fact...

!!!!First the testimonials from:
Tony Stevens, Vandenberg AFB, CA:
Hey! I got your e-mail! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all of our frat
brothers.....and while I haven't seen my $20,000 grand yet, I'm up to
$8,285.
Hook me up when you run this program again.

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:
Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY
GOD! I sent 20 e-mails out like you said and went on vacation. When I
got
back, my account was up to over $12,000! I owe you!

GETTING STARTED:
The very first thing you need to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It
takes two minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account. That makes you this program FREE Here's
the
link to PayPal

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99%40yahoo.com

BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER ACCOUNT! OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO $100
DOLLARS ONLY!!! YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting
opportunity.

Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for the others to
start working. One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists!
This
service
is 100% legal (refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section
1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the
code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which
state
a product or service must be exchanged for money received). You already
have received the product for evaluation*** this newsletter ***, now
while you want to join, it's legal that you pay for it.

Here's How It Works. Unlike many other programs, this THREE LEVEL
PROGRAM is more realistic and much, much faster because it is so easy,
the
response rate for this program is VERY HIGH VERY FAST --Internet E-Mail
FAST -- and you will see results in two weeks or less! JUST IN TIME FOR
NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs).
Send them to friends, family or colleagues, you should also send them
people who send their programs, because they know these programs really
work and they are already believers in the system! Besides, this
program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE! Even if
you are
already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS
ONE as well.

START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes NO INVESTMENT!
It will pay off long before others letters even begin to trickle in!
Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH, this $5.00 is $5.00
YOU GOT FREE WHEN YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE PayPal account).
That's all! If you already have a PayPal account or you are not
resident within the North-America and do not receive their $5.00 gift,
please
feel free out of the goodness of your HEART to pay a $5,00 fees to the
person in the number 1 spot for him to have your name added to the
advertisement list. Be generous and in return you'll get the rewards of
your good deed for the day and even multiplied! That's what GOD has
promised. So anyone's MAXIMUM INVESTMENT IS ONLY $5.00. THAT'S IT!

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have $20,000
or MORE in your bank account! Because of the ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED,
and
HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! FROM
just ONE $5.00 bill that you get FREE at PayPal!!!

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:

E-Mail USD $5.00 from your Paypal account to the (#1) FIRST e-mail
address on the list below, along with a note saying "add me to your
mailing
list" or "Many thanks for the Newsletter". (To do this, go to your
paypal account after you've signed up with and click "SEND MONEY", key
in
the (#1) FIRST e-mail address on the list below, key in the amount of
USD $ 5.00, Select the payment type service, key in the e-mail subject
and Note fields with "Many thanks for the Newsletter" then follow the
PayPal payment instructions) Only the first person on the list gets
your
name and USD $5.00 payment.

Here's the list:

1) hu_power10@yahoo.com

2) kw_raj99@yahoo.com

3) Brianwright25@hotmail.com

FINALLY:
Edit the list of e-mail address above. REMOVE the FIRST (#1) E-MAIL
ADDRESS FROM THE LIST. MOVE the other two e-mail address UP and ADD
YOUR
E-MAIL address to the list in the THIRD (#3) position.

Don't try to place your e-mail in the first place in order to earn
money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach people you sent e-mail
and then your e-mail will be immediately removed from the first place
and you can't reach more people! But if you add your e-mail on the 3rd
place, there will be tons of people receiving E-Mails with your e-mail
in
the first position later!!!

Sign up with paypal now:
https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99%40yahoo.com

DON'T FORGET: Send out 20 copies of this letter.

ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via E-MAIL, the
response time is much faster... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!
CONSIDER
THIS, MILLIONS of people surf the Internet everyday, all day, all over
the world!

Here I repeat it again the 3 email address to start with:

!!!! Sign up with PayPal and send $5.00 to the first person NOW !!!!

1) hu_power10@yahoo.com

2) kw_raj99@yahoo.com

3) Brianwright25@hotmail.com

Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet every month! An excellent
source of names is the people who send you other programs and the names
listed on the letter they send you. Your contact source is UNLIMITED!
It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! Mail, or should I
say E-mail, your letter and payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of
your time, THAT'S IT!

To send your newsletter by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it
in the message of your E-Mail

TO DO THIS:
a) Go to "edit" and "select all"
b) Go to "edit" and select "copy"
c) Start (compose) a new E-Mail message
(Make sure it's PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view it!)
d) Fill in your Address and Subject Box
e) Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it anyway you want!)

Now you can edit the e-mail list with ease:
Delete the top e-mail address number (#1) one,
move the other two e-mail address up and,
add your e-mail address in position (#3) three
*** Remember, YOUR e-mail goes on the BOTTOM and move the*** other 2
e-mails address up.
*** But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 by PayPal (along with your note)***
to the TOP E-MAIL address before deleting it!

Add your name (your email address) to the bottom of the list that is
position (#3) three.

THAT'S IT! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.

When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be
YOUR turn to collect your MONEY! The money will be sent to you by 2,000
8,000 people like yourself, who are willing to invest one hour to
receive $20,000 or more in CASH!

That's all! There will be $20,000 or more in $5.00 bills in your
mailbox (account) in two weeks time. $20,000 for one hour's work! This
is
REAL money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to
your own bank account or spend it directly from your PayPal account!!!
It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSANDS, WOULDN'T
THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OF
COURSE YOU CAN---this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20
letters each. However, you are certainly not limited to 20. Mail out as
many
as you want. Every 20 letters you send has a return of $20,000 or more.
If you can E-MAIL forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE
MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1 through 3 and
everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is!
Besides,
there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the
printer or copier, and you can do it again and again with your regular
groups or gift givers, or start up a new group. Be SURE and PAY the
FIRST
person on the list. This is proof that you paid to be put on the list
which is the service rendered to make all this legal!!!! Why not? It
beats working!

Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this letter! Your name
will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates. Follow the
simple instructions, and above all, be reminded, PLEASE PLAY FAIR!
That's
the key to this program's success. Your name must run the full gamut on
the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your name higher up on
the list WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the
other people who have worked hard and have earned the right to be
there.
So please, play by the rules and believe me the $$$$ will come to you
soon!!!!

$$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY!
$$$$ Together we will prosper! GOOD LUCK

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different
programs out there on the web, but if you don't try this you will never
know. That's the way I felt. I've been watching this type of program
for years and this is about as easy and fast as you can get it and it
can
even be free to try now with PayPal, no stamps, no envelopes, no copies
to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This program is really
simple.

GO TO THIS REFERRAL SITE TO SIGN UP FOR PAYPAL

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99%40yahoo.com

or if you are already signed then go to your paypal account and send $5
to the first e-mail on the list. And PLEASE just play by the rules,
this doesn't cost anything but $5 and your time and if everyone plays
fair
everyone WINS.

GOOD LUCK and THANKS !!!!

PS: Most people only sign up with PayPal for a personal account***don't
make that mistake, You can only accept $100 a month. ***HUGE MISTAKE
!!!!!!!!!!! Sign up for the PREMIUM Account it's FREE

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:
: Dear Friend, : Dont waste ur precious time waiting for the Medical transcription Job, : U can still make money online with this program just by sending 20 emails thats it. : why can't U try and see. : YOU can make thousands of $$$$ in your pocket using PayPal! : Without even spending a dime! : !!! IT'S RIGHT HERE NOW !!! : DOES $20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUNDS IMPOSSIBLE. : WELL FOLKS ON THE INTERNET EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! : THANKS TO COMPUTER AGE! THANKS TO INTERNET! : : ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES $20,000 : IN TWO WEEKS SOUND? : You may have seen this before, but BELEIVE me it REALLY WORKS!!!! : And I will tell you WHAT TO DO, NOW... : First let me tell that you can make thousands of $$$$ in your pocket : using PayPal! This is the fastest, easiest program you will ever : do...Complete it NOW in one hour and you will never forget the day you : first : received it! : It's not even fast but it may also be FREE!!! : I will tell you how below... Just keep reading and I will share this : program with you! : Oh! Did I say FAST? "The speed of the Internet-type fast." : The Newsletter and all payments are made on the Internet by E-Mail. : So keep it fast, and get the fact... : !!!!First the testimonials from: : ******************************************** : Tony Stevens, Vandenberg AFB, CA: : Hey! I got your e-mail! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all of our frat : brothers.....and while I haven't seen my $20,000 grand yet, I'm up to : $8,285. : Hook me up when you run this program again. : Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC: : Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY : GOD! I sent 20 e-mails out like you said and went on vacation. When I : got : back, my account was up to over $12,000! I owe you! : ******************************************** : GETTING STARTED: : The very first thing you need to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It : takes two minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account. That makes you this program FREE Here's : the : link to PayPal : https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99%40yahoo.com : BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER ACCOUNT! OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO $100 : DOLLARS ONLY!!! YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!! : BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! : Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting : opportunity. : Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for the others to : start working. One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists! : This : service : is 100% legal (refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section : 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the : code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which : state : a product or service must be exchanged for money received). You already : have received the product for evaluation*** this newsletter ***, now : while you want to join, it's legal that you pay for it. : Here's How It Works. Unlike many other programs, this THREE LEVEL : PROGRAM is more realistic and much, much faster because it is so easy, : the : response rate for this program is VERY HIGH VERY FAST --Internet E-Mail : FAST -- and you will see results in two weeks or less! JUST IN TIME FOR : NEXT MONTHS BILLS! : You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs). : Send them to friends, family or colleagues, you should also send them : to : people who send their programs, because they know these programs really : work and they are already believers in the system! Besides, this : program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE! Even if : you are : already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS : ONE as well. : START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes NO INVESTMENT! : It will pay off long before others letters even begin to trickle in! : Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH, this $5.00 is $5.00 : YOU GOT FREE WHEN YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE PayPal account). : That's all! If you already have a PayPal account or you are not : resident within the North-America and do not receive their $5.00 gift, : please : feel free out of the goodness of your HEART to pay a $5,00 fees to the : person in the number 1 spot for him to have your name added to the : advertisement list. Be generous and in return you'll get the rewards of : your good deed for the day and even multiplied! That's what GOD has : promised. So anyone's MAXIMUM INVESTMENT IS ONLY $5.00. THAT'S IT! : Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have $20,000 : or MORE in your bank account! Because of the ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, : and : HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! FROM : just ONE $5.00 bill that you get FREE at PayPal!!! : FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: : E-Mail USD $5.00 from your Paypal account to the (#1) FIRST e-mail : address on the list below, along with a note saying "add me to your : mailing : list" or "Many thanks for the Newsletter". (To do this, go to your : paypal account after you've signed up with and click "SEND MONEY", key : in : the (#1) FIRST e-mail address on the list below, key in the amount of : USD $ 5.00, Select the payment type service, key in the e-mail subject : and Note fields with "Many thanks for the Newsletter" then follow the : PayPal payment instructions) Only the first person on the list gets : your : name and USD $5.00 payment. : : Here's the list: : 1) mikekidwell@earthlink.net : 2) hu_power10@yahoo.com : 3) kw_raj99@yahoo.com : FINALLY: : Edit the list of e-mail address above. REMOVE the FIRST (#1) E-MAIL : ADDRESS FROM THE LIST. MOVE the other two e-mail address UP and ADD : YOUR : E-MAIL address to the list in the THIRD (#3) position. : Don't try to place your e-mail in the first place in order to earn : money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach people you sent e-mail : to : and then your e-mail will be immediately removed from the first place : and you can't reach more people! But if you add your e-mail on the 3rd : place, there will be tons of people receiving E-Mails with your e-mail : in : the first position later!!! : Sign up with paypal now: : https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99%40yahoo.com : : DON'T FORGET: Send out 20 copies of this letter. : ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via E-MAIL, the : response time is much faster... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST! : CONSIDER : THIS, MILLIONS of people surf the Internet everyday, all day, all over : the world! : Here I repeat it again the 3 email address to start with: : !!!! Sign up with PayPal and send $5.00 to the first person NOW !!!! : : 1) mikekidwell@earthlink.net : 2) hu_power10@yahoo.com : 3) kw_raj99@yahoo.com : : Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet every month! An excellent : source of names is the people who send you other programs and the names : listed on the letter they send you. Your contact source is UNLIMITED! : It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! Mail, or should I : say E-mail, your letter and payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of : your time, THAT'S IT! : To send your newsletter by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it : in the message of your E-Mail : TO DO THIS: : a) Go to "edit" and "select all" : b) Go to "edit" and select "copy" : c) Start (compose) a new E-Mail message : (Make sure it's PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view it!) : d) Fill in your Address and Subject Box : e) Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it anyway you want!) : Now you can edit the e-mail list with ease: : Delete the top e-mail address number (#1) one, : move the other two e-mail address up and, : add your e-mail address in position (#3) three : *** Remember, YOUR e-mail goes on the BOTTOM and move the*** other 2 : e-mails address up. : *** But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 by PayPal (along with your note)*** : to the TOP E-MAIL address before deleting it! : Add your name (your email address) to the bottom of the list that is : position (#3) three. : THAT'S IT! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. : When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be : YOUR turn to collect your MONEY! The money will be sent to you by 2,000 : to : 8,000 people like yourself, who are willing to invest one hour to : receive $20,000 or more in CASH! : That's all! There will be $20,000 or more in $5.00 bills in your : mailbox (account) in two weeks time. $20,000 for one hour's work! This : is : REAL money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to : your own bank account or spend it directly from your PayPal account!!! : It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you? : GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSANDS, WOULDN'T : THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OF : COURSE YOU CAN---this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 : letters each. However, you are certainly not limited to 20. Mail out as : many : as you want. Every 20 letters you send has a return of $20,000 or more. : If you can E-MAIL forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE : MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT! : Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1 through 3 and : everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is! : Besides, : there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the : printer or copier, and you can do it again and again with your regular : groups or gift givers, or start up a new group. Be SURE and PAY the : FIRST : person on the list. This is proof that you paid to be put on the list : which is the service rendered to make all this legal!!!! Why not? It : beats working! : Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this letter! Your name : will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates. Follow the : simple instructions, and above all, be reminded, PLEASE PLAY FAIR! : That's : the key to this program's success. Your name must run the full gamut on : the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your name higher up on : the list WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the : other people who have worked hard and have earned the right to be : there. : So please, play by the rules and believe me the $$$$ will come to you : soon!!!! : $$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! : $$$$ Together we will prosper! GOOD LUCK : You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different : programs out there on the web, but if you don't try this you will never : know. That's the way I felt. I've been watching this type of program : for years and this is about as easy and fast as you can get it and it : can : even be free to try now with PayPal, no stamps, no envelopes, no copies : to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This program is really : simple. : GO TO THIS REFERRAL SITE TO SIGN UP FOR PAYPAL : https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99%40yahoo.com : or if you are already signed then go to your paypal account and send $5 : to the first e-mail on the list. And PLEASE just play by the rules, : this doesn't cost anything but $5 and your time and if everyone plays : fair : everyone WINS. : GOOD LUCK and THANKS !!!! : PS: Most people only sign up with PayPal for a personal account***don't : make that mistake, You can only accept $100 a month. ***HUGE MISTAKE : !!!!!!!!!!! Sign up for the PREMIUM Account it's FREE

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Sponsored by MT-ETC.