Art Gallery on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:44:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Special offer

Special offer for gallery's managers.

The most part of the paintings, that you can see on the site, was bought
according to the order of  our partners from all over the world.

Our main customers are the Americans and Swedish  galleries.

We are ready to buy (order) for you the paintings that you are interested
in. Many of  the offered artists are being sold successfully in  various
auctions and  exhibitions.

I am sure that you will be able to sell the our artist's paintings with a
great success.

SITE: www.gallery-a.ru
E-MAIL: gallery-a@peterlink.ru

Best regards